CUREE CPD - Coaching Leaders - Coaching Women in Leadership - 17th March - The Moat House Acton Trussell, Stafford
Free training for coaches using a new tool developed by CUREE for coaching women in educational leadership. This training is suitable for all those who have pledged to coach, or who have had coaching training and are looking for tools specifically designed to coach women in leadership roles. This tool is suitable for all stages of the leadership journey (pm training with lunch provided). Download the flyer here.
Booking now open - Email WLiE-WM@painsley.staffs.sch.uk
Annual Leadership Conference 3rd July - The Moat House Acton Trussell, Stafford
Detail coming soon for this free leadership event. Lunch provided.
Booking open now - email WLiE-WM@painsley.staffs.sch.uk
FREE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMMES
What are these programmes?
The Teaching Schools Council in the West Midlands region is supporting the design and piloting of a number of Leadership Development programmes. Here you will find information about two of them for:
- Executive Headteachers (Principals, CEOs etc)
- 'Accelerated' Headteachers i.e acting or substantive Heads thrust into the role at little notice
There is, of course, existing training provision for heads and executive heads. These specific regional programmes are intended to be different; they have been designed collaboratively with heads in the region to have the following key features:
- Recognition of the substantial but variable experience of the participants
- Matching content and process to participants’ needs (issues faced in these roles)
- Consistency of content and process with the authoritative evidence of effective practice in professional and leadership development
- Extensive use of peer support/coaching to recognise that the participants are contributors not just passive recipients
- An engaging, motivating and challenging process – generating outputs which support both self and programme evaluation
Apply for a place
Curee are now able to offer up to 16 places on each of these programmes which are FREE to participants during this pilot phase.